A Grooming Career at Gone to the Dogs
Gone to the Dogs is always in search of talented people who are interested in growing a career in dog grooming. We have limited positions available, so having an application on file is important. When we are ready to add staff to the Gone to the Dogs family, we review all candidates. We search for the right mix of basic grooming skills, dog related experience, team skills, personality, creativity, desire and professionalism in selecting a candidate.
Current Positions Open:
Our Dog Salons
(Fairview Park & N.Ridgeville-Avon)
Staff Groomer (Dog Groomer)
Gone to the Dogs, Inc.
Fairview Park, Ohio and N.Ridgeville, Ohio
Full Time or Part Time
Position: Staff Groomer ( Dog Groomer)
Great Opportunity for a well-trained Pet Stylist to get in on a growth position. We have a stellar reputation and have employees with us up to over 16 years. Seldom is there an opening of this magnitude.
We are searching for a groomer with heart, talent, the ability and desire for continued education. A groomer who has the desire to work for a company with 20 years’ experience in the industry.
We hire and retain, only the best. We do continued education with our Corporate Trainer and bring in leaders in the industry to educate our staff. We regard our canine artists and our reputation as superior.
- This is the first Pet Stylist ( Dog Groomer ) position opened in 8 years. If you are looking to be part of a team of incredible groomers in the industry. Apply to Gone to the Dogs.
- Looking for a groomer who can produce a minimum of 7 dogs per day with the desire to finish more with a bather, prep and front desk team.
- Looking for a groomer who wants more out of their craft than a chop shop with a desire to do beautiful finish work.
- Looking for a team player
- Looking for a groomer who understands the need for a good salary and benefits and how that produces opportunity in life.
- If you’re looking for a great opportunity. Give us a call